Sunday, May 15, 2016

Week 4 (16th May - 22nd May)



  • Finalizing the ranking process of the Wikidata triggers with the mentors.
  • Wrapping up with the study of the code base and citing some key important core parts of the code that will be related to my GSoC project.
  • Reading flask docs on client side testing since this will be highly necessary for my project. This will enable me to test the app just withing the application not involving the servers.
  • Preparing to select triggers that will be implemented based on the ranking done by I and the mentors, but at this point, some mentors have not ranked the triggers so once they are done, triggers will be selected.
  • More research on client/server side testing of python application. Used the Flask Docs here.
  • Published my Community bonding meeting (Hangout on Air call with my mentors) on social media and the links can be found below;
  • Google+ Link to Video. 
  • Twitter Link to Video. 
  • YouTube Link to video.
  • Wrapping up with Community bonding and finalizing all stuffs preparing to start coding tomorrow :)
  • Let the coding begin !!!!!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment