Monday, May 23, 2016

Week 5 (23rd May - 30th May)

  • Integration of Travis-CI testing bot to my personal repository at the moment for development. This bot will be used for continuous testing and integration of the app. Once we (I and the mentors) decide on the general repository to use for development, I will just transfer the Travis settings to the repo.
  • Travis-CI is configured to do the following functions;
    • Post messages (build related messages) to the Wikidata feed channel on Freenode (#wikidata-feed) so as to notify others on how the development is going (just for monitoring purpose).
    • When the build fails or passes, an email is sent to me also for notification.
  • Here is a link to the Travis file on Github: Travis Settings on Github.
  • Created a GSoC development branch that will be used to push my codes to on the official Wikimedia IFTTT repo. This will enable mentors to review, comment and merge my codes when its ready to the master branch.

No comments:

Post a Comment