Monday, August 1, 2016

Week 14 (30th July - August 5th)

  • Studying of Wikidata Items (objects) and Wikidata properties to come up with trigger ideas.
  • More trigger Ideas sent to mentors for evaluation, below are the trigger ideas
    • Notify me about the number of new Wikidata items added today.
    • Notify me about the number of new Wikidata item properties added today
    • Notify me about how many people have birthdays today (could be a very huge number). But this one will be limited to the amount of data in Wikidata (definitely not the whole world).
  • Worked on the "Experience gained through this project during GSoC" section of my GSoC blog post document and submitted for review to@Lydia_Pintscher.
  • Developed the "How my experience has affected my Day-to-Day life" of my blog post and submitted to @Lydia_Pintscher for review.
  • Developed the "About the project and what I have done so far" section of my blog post and submitted for review.
  • Finished developing the blog post, completed all the remaining parts of the blog and submitted for review.
  • Blog post finally reviewed and finishing of the blog post. Blog post divided into 3 parts and prepared for publishing. Done with blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment